Ai Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Add Layer on the Timeline / Video Input

4 posters

Go down

Add Layer on the Timeline / Video Input Empty Add Layer on the Timeline / Video Input

Post  Sebastien Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:53 am

Hello.
I would like to know how to add a layer in the timeline. For the moment I have just 1 layer per object.

Second question. I would like to know how to add the video input on the Video Roller Cue if I wanna use it like a media.

Thank you.

Sebastien

Back to top Go down

Add Layer on the Timeline / Video Input Empty Re: Add Layer on the Timeline / Video Input

Post  f.antoci Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:30 am

About your first question just press the "+" button when you are in the timeline windows.

About the second question you can drag your patch (or the already exist patch "video input") in your Roller Cue
f.antoci
f.antoci

Back to top Go down

Add Layer on the Timeline / Video Input Empty Re: Add Layer on the Timeline / Video Input

Post  Sebastien Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:38 am

Perfect. Thank you.

Sebastien

Back to top Go down

Post  TimHornung Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:39 pm

An additional question:
Is it possible to activate the video input on the output via ArtNet with the "Numeric File Folder" Triggering Methode?
TimHornung
TimHornung

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:57 pm

Hi Tim

Yes just make a copy of the LiveVideo.scb patch and put it in the folder you wish to trigger from, you will also need to give the file a number so rename the file something like 250_LiveVideo.scb or something like that.

Hope that helps

Thanks
Dave
Dave
Admin

http://www.immersive.eu

Back to top Go down

Post  TimHornung Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:22 pm

That helps a lot! Easier than expected Smile

Thank you
TimHornung
TimHornung

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastien Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:59 am

Yes that's really good!

Sebastien

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down