Ai Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Add a Screen Fixture after a Structure Fixture

3 posters

Go down

Add a Screen Fixture after a Structure Fixture Empty Add a Screen Fixture after a Structure Fixture

Post  jeremy012 Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:23 am

Hi,

I've a problem when I add a Screen Fixture after a Structure Fixture, if I go in Canevas Editor Page and select the screen fixture I can do nothing, the area where I must see the media are wihte, same problem in the Performance Page, I can't change the media.
But if I select the fixture in the Construction Page and go on Canevas Editor page, I can edit it, This way don't work for change the media.

Add a Screen Fixture after a Structure Fixture Constr10

Add a Screen Fixture after a Structure Fixture Caneva10

In Salvation, the mixer patch are named Mixer_5 but if I edit it, the window are not named Mixer_5 but MultiLayerMixer_AI.scb

Add a Screen Fixture after a Structure Fixture Salvat10

I think, in my project, when the fixture are created, it had the ID 5, but on the other pages it appears with the ID 4 but it's my Truss ID in the Conctruction Page...

jeremy012

Back to top Go down

Add a Screen Fixture after a Structure Fixture Empty Re: Add a Screen Fixture after a Structure Fixture

Post  Dave Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:42 am

Thanks for pointing this out.

As a quick fix you can rename your structure fixture to be something different, then rename your screen fixtures sequentially (1,2,3,4,5 etc) and rename your mixers with the same numbering.  Then rename your structure fixture as the last fixture.

Apologies for the problem - but at least this should be the work around for now.

Best regards
Dave
Dave
Admin

http://www.immersive.eu

Back to top Go down

Add a Screen Fixture after a Structure Fixture Empty Re: Add a Screen Fixture after a Structure Fixture

Post  rubenlaine Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:43 am

has this been solved in 7.2 and beyond? i keep getting weird crashes when i try to add screen fixtures after having added projectors...
rubenlaine
rubenlaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:59 pm

Thanks for reminding me about this. I'l look into it again and check how well it works in version 8.

The general convention for now is that you should create your screens first, then your projectors / structure, etc.
Dave
Dave
Admin

http://www.immersive.eu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down