Ai Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one projector, three screens

2 posters

Go down

one projector, three screens Empty one projector, three screens

Post  kleistad Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:28 am

Hi,
I´ve just started using the AI software, and right form the start i´m meeting some problems. I´m guessing they´re mainly caused by me.

Here´s the deal: I´m trying to set up a show where I have one projector which I want to project onto three different canvases. Ive tried solving this with three screen fixtures in the stage production page of AI. I get two screens working, but not the third.

Also I want to be able to display one image across all the screen fixtures, as if it was just one that was split in three pieces.

The picture show my patch.

As said I´m all new to this, and yes I have read the manual Wink

kleistad

Back to top Go down

one projector, three screens Empty Re: one projector, three screens

Post  kleistad Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:35 am

heres the picture. It shows the third screen fixture being patched from canvas out, but i´ve changed that and it´s still not working one projector, three screens S0dTN5s

kleistad

Back to top Go down

Post  ArranAI Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:22 pm

the projector fixture needs to be numericly after the screen fixtures - look in the stage patch, at the top of the modules it says AddictFixture_X ( where X is the number ) you can either double click the name and manualy renumber it ( remember to renumber the mixer for each screen too ) or remove the projector and add another one.
ArranAI
ArranAI
Admin

http://www.avolitesmedia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down