Ai Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CrossFire X issue

2 posters

Go down

CrossFire X issue Empty CrossFire X issue

Post  kurtpool Fri May 15, 2015 10:00 pm

Hi Lads, me again,

I don't know why but the graphic card interprets the outputs the wrong way around, something like the output number 5 in the graphic card is actually output number 1 for windows and AI. Should it be matched?

The second thing, What's exactly CrossFire, It's giving out an error "The AMD CrossFireX internal bridge interconnects linking your graphics cards together are not properly attached. Both bridge interconnects must be attached." Should I fix that? How?

One more? Once I saw Arran setting the Graphic Card and synchronising them into the AMD software. In my machine it's always with a red X in all the outputs and even when I sync them after a while they go back red. Is it correct?

kurtpool

Back to top Go down

CrossFire X issue Empty Re: CrossFire X issue

Post  ArranAI Mon May 18, 2015 6:12 pm

Hi ,

can you remind me what type of machine you have and which graphics cards it has inside?

thanks.
ArranAI
ArranAI
Admin

http://www.avolitesmedia.com

Back to top Go down

CrossFire X issue Empty Machine Specs

Post  kurtpool Mon May 18, 2015 7:17 pm

Hi Arran,

Here we go.

AI EX8
Win 7
Intel i7-3820
8gb memory
AMD W7000

As I said, the graphic card shows an output sequence and the windows another one. Since when we bought it the Graphic card outputs start as group 2 and group 1 comes after. If I reorder the outputs on AMD settings the physical outputs of the machine go crazy.

kurtpool

Back to top Go down

CrossFire X issue Empty Re: CrossFire X issue

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down