Ai Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Default Files not Found-Bootcamp-Windows 10

3 posters

Go down

Default Files not Found-Bootcamp-Windows 10 Empty Default Files not Found-Bootcamp-Windows 10

Post  yamilcharif Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:10 am

When I lunch Ai Demo Show doesn't find Default Media, so all the canvas are black. Does anyone know why or how to solve it?
I'm using windows 10 in my laptop, and just in case someone has the same issue, I resolved the drag and drop (Like Arran said) by moving the distrib folder out of program files( to c:). Just to let you know, but know it happens again.
The Application error Message that says : unable to start correctly (0x0000005).... I get it sometimes too, but only once and the second time it starts.

thanks
yamilcharif
yamilcharif

Back to top Go down

Default Files not Found-Bootcamp-Windows 10 Empty Re: Default Files not Found-Bootcamp-Windows 10

Post  ArranAI Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:40 pm

you need to relocate the files as they are looking in the wrong place.

go to the bank,select all, then press ctrl + r ( think r for reload )

locate one of the clips and double click it, this will then find all the clips in that folder that should be in this bank.

when you have updated the bank, remember to press save / disk icon - this will update the saved bank so that the next time you use it, it will be correct.

for the default media bank, its a combination of solid colours ( distrib/images ) gobos ( distrib/media/gobos ) and the test pattern ( distrib/media )
ArranAI
ArranAI
Admin

http://www.avolitesmedia.com

Back to top Go down

Default Files not Found-Bootcamp-Windows 10 Empty Re: Default Files not Found-Bootcamp-Windows 10

Post  Selvo Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:36 pm

Hi Yamil

can i just point out that once you have moved your distrib to the root of C: you should point your "set global mixer path" in system settings to this new location you can replace the default files as arran suggests . if you need help finding them their path is displayed in the HUD when you right click the piece of media.

Selvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down