Ai Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vertex points disappear in mapping editor

Go down

vertex points disappear in mapping editor Empty vertex points disappear in mapping editor

Post  Christoph4YE on Thu May 19, 2016 1:11 am

hi! I'm messing around with the mapping editor in V9 and I lose the vertex points in the right window from time to time.

vertex points disappear in mapping editor Screen10

as you can see in the screenshot I have the object selected and "edit mesh" activated, however the output window always shows me the soft-edge borders and my vertex points are black, so it's really hard to see them with a background-image like this. all the other projectors work fine, is there any hint to get my nice bright vertex-points back?

and the auto map function works pretty decent from time to time, however other times I lose my projector somewhere up in space, the number fields for position and rotation show only #NAN and the output is black - any ideas on that?

Christoph4YE

Back to top Go down

vertex points disappear in mapping editor Empty Re: vertex points disappear in mapping editor

Post  ArranAI on Sat May 21, 2016 11:13 pm

I might have a cure for this, but I'm having a hard time getting the verticies to disappear ( ive seen it happen, but I don't know how to induce it ) - any "tips" for getting them to disappear?
ArranAI
ArranAI
Admin

http://www.avolitesmedia.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum