Ai Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Configuring Outputs for Capture

2 posters

Go down

Configuring Outputs for Capture Empty Configuring Outputs for Capture

Post  Mplatt Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:45 pm

I am trying to use a projector fixture in Capture to map a .3ds object using the final mix of an ouput from Ai.  I have successfully received the feed from Ai over CITP but the wrong image appears.  I am getting the ouput from the screen fixture which, because of the canvas editing I had to do with my layers, appears incorrect.  What I want is the projector output which is also the main output mix.  I have only gotten started on the Salvation tutorials and do not yet completely understand how I would go about achieving this result or if it is even possible.  Any help is appreciated.

Thank You,
Matt
Attachments
Configuring Outputs for Capture Attachment
PJView.PNG This is what the output should look like.You don't have permission to download attachments.(509 Kb) Downloaded 10 times
Configuring Outputs for Capture Attachment
ScreenView.PNG This is what shows up in Capture.You don't have permission to download attachments.(559 Kb) Downloaded 7 times

Mplatt

Back to top Go down

Configuring Outputs for Capture Empty Re: Configuring Outputs for Capture

Post  ArranAI Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:14 pm

are you just applying it to a flat surface in capture or have you imported the uv mapped 3d model?
ArranAI
ArranAI
Admin

http://www.avolitesmedia.com

Back to top Go down