Ai Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 basic questions : import 3d object with UVtexture / several content map?

2 posters

Go down

2 basic questions : import 3d object with UVtexture / several content map? Empty 2 basic questions : import 3d object with UVtexture / several content map?

Post  Pyco Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:17 am

Hi every one.

Please forgive the weakness of the furthered questions but i never oppened the software and i have a day trainning monday.
I would like to solve the following answer before starting the day.

first one :
is it possible to import 3d object in the stage ?
if yes, is this 3d object linked to an UVmap texture coordinate. For exemple made in Blender or C4D?
The format is necessary OBJ or it's support several others?

Second one :
it is possible to work with many Content map? like in D3 or Smode.
It could be called "target".
As i understood there is only one content map which feeding the output canvas?

Third:
the GrandMA fixture is exactly the same than CatV4? The Citp is working as well?

Thank you for future answers.

Best regard.

Pyco

Back to top Go down

2 basic questions : import 3d object with UVtexture / several content map? Empty Re: 2 basic questions : import 3d object with UVtexture / several content map?

Post  ArranAI Tue May 08, 2018 11:54 pm

Just to confirm...

3d models : you can import 3ds, OBJ, DAE, Blend and STL formats for visualisation models and for output control - in the 3d models the UV map is stored as part of the 3d model.

content maps: you can switch between differently UV mapped 3d models or change output configurations ( the later is closest to an output map )

the Ai fixture will not be exactly the same as any other server as we have unique functions.

many thanks,
ArranAI
ArranAI
Admin

http://www.avolitesmedia.com

Back to top Go down